Beers Mallers Backs & Salin, LLP since October 1976
Managing Partner (1991-present)
Executive Committee Member (1987-present)
- Practice devoted to general business law, including entity formation, transactional matters and financing; and commercial real estate, including development, zoning and land use. Representing small and medium-sized businesses, commercial real estate developers, health care systems, municipalities and financial institutions.
- Indiana 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Valparaiso University, School of Law, 1976
- Wabash College, 1973
Associations, Memberships and Licenses:
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Fort Wayne Public Television, Inc. / PBS39 Board Member and Chair
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic Board Member and Chair
- STAR Financial Community Reinvestment Act Committee
- STAR Financial Advisory Board
- Graduate Leadership Fort Wayne
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Board Member and President
- United Hispanic Americans Board Member
- Greek Fest Chairman
Pete’s 37 year legal career began in the general practice of law, including litigation, criminal defense, dissolution of marriage, estate planning, child advocacy matters, business and real estate. This diverse experience during the first part of his career, along with Pete’s family business background, has given him experience that has allowed him to provide a broad scope of knowledge in his representation of the business and real estate development clients he has focused on for the past 30 years. While Pete represents many individuals and/or families, since focusing on small-to-medium sized businesses and real estate developers, he has gained the reputation as one of the most effective and successful attorneys in his practice areas. Pete has successfully handled all the legal matters required for numerous residential, office, retail, industrial and health care developments, including a 1 million square foot regional medical center, three county hospitals, medical office buildings, ambulatory surgery centers, and other health care facilities.
Among the many other land use and development projects Pete has successfully handled are the rezoning and expansion of a solid waste landfill, a detention center, industrial parks, a sawmill and other industrial and commercial facilities located in agricultural areas, multi-family housing facilities, and numerous other land use matters requiring a high level of knowledge of the development process, land use law, and working with reviewing agencies and the public.
In addition to maintaining a full-time law practice, Pete has been managing partner of the law firm for over 20 years and has directed its growth into the three office law firm it has become. With his law firm management and business law experience, Pete offers to clients the highest quality of practical, business and legal advice that has helped them start their new businesses and to grow and thrive.
Position: Managing Partner
Location: Fort Wayne Office
Assistant: Krystal Masterson
Assistant’s Phone Extension: 320
Assistant’s E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be happy it is substantial to be wholesome. How can remedies help up? To purchase medicaments online from a respectable web-site is safe. Many medicines are used to treat failure to get an erection. Kamagra is a curing prescribed to treat variant infections. What do you know about buy kamagra online? Conceivably you know about kamagra shop More information about Kamagra available at http://kamagra-online24.com/100mg.html. Medicaments, no doubts, is going to improve your living. Usually, having nuisance getting an hard-on can be awkward. Certain remedies are not suitable for patients with some conditions, and occasionally a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. If you experience any other symptoms which you think may be due to this remedy, speak with your physician.