Derick Dobson is an associate at Beers Mallers’ Fort Wayne office with interest in commercial litigation, employment and labor disputes, and personal injury.
Derick hails from the Detroit-metro area, however, after earning his undergraduate degree at Purdue and his J.D. at IU, Derick is excited to be starting his career in the Hoosier state. In his downtime, he enjoys taking road trips and traveling abroad with his wife, walking with his dog, and singing.
- General Business
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment/labor Disputes
- Personal Injury
Fort Wayne office
Phone: (260) 463-4949 ext. 317
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, B.A. in History, Sociology, and Spanish, 2016
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, J.D., 2019
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Associate Member of the Benjamin Harrison American Inn of Court