CAREERS Join Our Team
Please review our current listings below and check back often for new updates. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elder Law Attorney
Beers Mallers seeks a dedicated full-time Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney. Three years of experience is preferred but less experienced attorneys are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate is looking to advance in the Estate Planning and Elder Law area with a recognized and established leader in the field. Candidates must have a desire to work in elder law, estate planning, probate, trust administration, Medicaid, and guardianships. Must be motivated and quick to learn our processes. A book of business is preferred, but not required. This is a unique opportunity for someone to grow their practice in the Estate Planning and Elder Law area.
We are proud of our reputation and the work we do for our clients. The candidate must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a collaborative team. Significant resources are dedicated to the marketing of the Estate Planning and Elder Law practice area to maintain and grow our leadership position.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to manage priorities in a fast-paced, deadline–driven environment.
- Provide superior customer service to all clients.
- Compassion for the needs of Clients.
- Familiarity with Wealth Counsel and Elder Council is preferred.
- Experience with drafting, reviewing, and editing estate planning documents.
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Unique bonus structure for business originated and work performed.
Leading Northeast Indiana law firm is seeking to add a Litigation / Employment Attorney for our growing Fort Wayne office. Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum 3 years of experience. Less experienced attorneys are still encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have experience with personal injury, general corporate, and municipalities.
A successful candidate will also be energized and excited by this growth opportunity.
- Providing high quality legal advice and counsel in a timely fashion to the Partners and other legal team members and business partners on litigation and employment issues.
- Assisting the firm with client responses in various dispute proceedings, including federal and state litigation, government investigations, arbitration matters and administrative proceedings.
- Developing strategies for clients to mitigate risks, especially regarding litigation, arbitration, and enforcement issues.
- Identifying and analyzing legal issues, and effectively communicating sound, understandable legal recommendations.
- Actively participating in a collaborative manner in cross-practice internal teams to identify, evaluate, and resolve complex issues and risks.
- Willingness to handle other projects and matters as may be assigned from time to time.
- D. with at least 3 years’ legal experience, preferably in a law firm or in-house legal department handling employment and/or litigation matters, although willing to consider strong candidates with other experience.
- Expertise operating in a complex regulatory environment and/or an innovative or rapidly growing company or similar business venture is strongly preferred.
- Top academic record and firm experience preferred.
- Creative problem solver with client focus and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines within a changing, fast‐paced environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to easily build rapport and gain the confidence and respect of peers and clients.
- Possess strong issue identification and problem-solving skills; and,
Good standing with Indiana state bar.