CAREERS Join Our Team
Please review our current listings below and check back often for new updates.
Leading Northeast Indiana law firm is seeking an experienced Collection Attorney to provide legal support for our collections business unit. High volume docket. Immediate client communication, and frequent court appearances across the state. Outstanding support team in place to support you. Responsibilities on litigation matters will entail working with opposing counsel or pro se litigants, asset seizure, litigation, discovery, motion practice, and judgement enforcement.
We provide an atmosphere for our staff that encourages family, courtesy towards others, and excellence in all we do. We offer competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
- License to practice law in the state of Indiana
- Knowledge of all aspects of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Prefer 3+ years of experience as a Collections Attorney
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations.
Cover letter and resume to email@example.com