Theodore T. Storer has joined Beers Mallers as a partner. He has practiced law for 27 years and has extensive experience in civil litigation on behalf of individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. Ted has represented financial institutions in complex banking matters; owners and contractors in construction disputes; and businesses in commercial litigation. Ted also regularly represents employers in human resource issues.
Ted is an avid soccer fan, having participated as a player and a referee at all youth levels and up to Division I NCAA. Ted and his family are also avid sponsors of the arts communities, with his daughters having participated in both the Fort Wayne Ballet and the Fort Wayne Youth Theater.
Employment / Labor
Business & Corporate Law
Fort Wayne office
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law, JD with Distinction, 1993
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.A., 1990
- Allen County Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section
- Allen County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Indiana Super Lawyer, 2017-2020 & 2022
- Fort Wayne Monthly Top Lawyer, 2013-2015
- Current Vice-Chair of the ACBA Civil Litigation Section, 2017-Present